Monday, July 20, 2009

Dawno's Weekly Wanderings Around the Beadosphere



This is going to be a rather abbreviated Weekly Wandering's post - and a day later than usual because on Sunday I was invited up to Berkeley to have a "beads and books" day with some friends of mine. It was a lovely day with both the weather and the company being fabulous. If you're ever in Berkeley, CA the Baubles and Beads store on Shattuck is worth a visit.

So, on to some of my favorite stops this week in the Beadosphere:
This is my birthday week and my daughter is visiting, so while I try to keep posting every day, it might be a challenge!

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday week. I hope you enjoy the time with your family. :)

Sara

July 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you Sara! The plans that are being 'leaked' so far sound really wonderful!

July 21, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Robertson said...

Happy birthday Dawno! Hope you had a very nice time on your special day.

--Dave

July 27, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you Dave! I had a marvelous time - fancy dinners, saw Wicked in San Francisco, quality time with my daughter, it was really great.

July 27, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf