Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Birthday Just Keeps Happening!



Two of my dearest friends recently emailed me to be on the lookout for a package with my birthday present. It arrived today with these lovely beads in them! All in shades of pink, because whenever I've hung out with them, at conventions or whatever, I've just about always worn one of my collection of pink polo shirts every day. Pink is a good color on me - something I didn't realize when I was younger and "hated" pink. Live and learn!

I can't wait to figure out what these are meant to be and share pictures! I think I see two different designs in that assortment.

No review or interview today, but I hope to get back on track soon. Meanwhile I'm going to have a lovely new Lucite necklace to share soon, so keep checking back!



P.S. - and now a brief word from our sponsor:



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger Just A Tish said...

that is a great surprise. I think it is cool that your friends know you so well and the selection of beads is great.

can't wait to see what you do with them

August 6, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf