Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hi!

Just thought I'd leave a quick post letting you know I'm still alive and kicking. Just been wrapped up in a few other things that need to be done before I head to Norwescon next week. I'm really looking forward to my first show of 2010 and hope it won't be the only one! I'm not going to be able to do BayCon this year, which I'm very sad about, and I haven't heard back from the other two conventions - one in July and LosCon in November.

Anyway, thank you again for checking in!

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Crone said...

Hi there! Miss you! :)

March 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks Lisa! Getting ready to exhibit, day job, taxes - too much happening at once. Will be glad to have it over with and be back to "normal".

March 25, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf