Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 2 at Bay Con!

Remembered the memory card, but camera is almost out of charge. *sigh*

My table-mate Carlos made me a nice sign "Please Take One" for my ribbons. I hope nobody thinks its for my lanyards :-)

Also, this laptop doesn't have my picture editor loaded on it, so I can't crop and save the few photos I've taken to show you. You'll have to wait for tonight.

Lots of people are very interested in the display at end of the table it's a totally steampunk collection of jewelry and it's a big hit, no surprise. It's beautiful, she has a great eye for design with the tiny gears and doo-dads.

Battery running out - can't post more. Will catch up later!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Ring by Ring Designs said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Interesting info on Steampunk.

May 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thanks! And, yep, I'm having a great time. Sally and Carlos (my table mates) are wonderful.

May 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf