Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!


I'll be packing the car this morning and then heading off on an approximately 400 mile drive to L.A. Tomorrow I may have time for a brief post, but since I'm not sure, I thought I'd leave my holiday greetings today.

I'll try, at the very least, to get some pictures up of the display on Friday.

If you're in the US, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow with much to be thankful for in friendships and family. For other dear folk who visit from elsewhere, like Hilary from Canada and Davinia from Australia, I'm thankful that I live in a time when it's possible to have made your online acquaintance. Isn't it great to have the ability to make friends around the world?

Stay well, be happy, everyone!

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Dawno, you're such a sweetie. Thanks for that lovely greeting. I hope you have a beautiful holiday and an enjoyable and safe, albeit long trip.

Happy Thanksgiving, bloggie friend.

November 25, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Davinia said...

Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving down here, my husband and I will celebrate 28 years of wedded bliss (you get less for murder....kidding!) on the 26th. Have a safe trip and a successful show (I know you will) and enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.

November 25, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

The trip wasn't too bad and Thanksgiving with the family was wonderful. Had a pretty good day a the show yesterday and am looking forward to today's - thank you both, Heather and Davinia, for your good wishes, and congratulations Davinia and husband on 28 years!

November 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Name change! I'm blaming Dawno! ;)

November 28, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Gah! Hilary!! I'm so sorry about that mistake. Yes, Blame Dawno! I'm a doof!

December 1, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf