Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yet Another Travel Piece

I've posted this on my Facebook page but still like to get all my work here on the blog. It's more of the two hole faux turquoise spacers interspersed with coral colored glass beads. The design is very simple but the color combo is what makes it special. I really love that combo!





This is probably it for posts until I get home - my son has arrived and we will be hanging out this afternoon and tomorrow I go visit a friend in Durham, NC. We *may* do some bead shopping. Saturday I have a very early flight home. If I don't just totally collapse and nap the day away, I might be back with a few more tidbits. Have a great Friday and weekend!


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf