Friday, May 2, 2008

Copper and Peach Moonstone Work in Progress

I've started work on a new piece in pale peach moonstone, iridescent very light peach glass seed beads, and two sizes of copper beads. I love the color combination and the way the moonstone glows. My copper Scrimps and wire guardians came just in time for this one and I'll be re-stringing some other things I've done in copper and had to use regular crimps and crimp covers with.










I plan to do quite a bit of photography this weekend and re-list a number of pieces on Etsy - after I've gone to the fabric store and gotten some background fabrics. I've been using scarves and clothing as drapes - sometimes they work, sometimes not. I think solids with sheen or texture would be best, so I'll probably get some satins and maybe velvet tomorrow while I'm out gathering some items to send to my son who is deployed with the Army in Iraq.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf