Thursday, May 8, 2008

Time to Clear up the Clutter

Finished the teal and aqua one I posted about last night, which is up on Etsy, also the the yellow and mother of pearl lanyard from a few days ago. I also did two new ones: one with light pink, matte glass bicones and faceted pink/peach Czech glass, and another with amber iridescent finish (called AB finish) oval beads accented with a light amber bead between two small cylindrical gold-pink beads.



Now I'm at that place where I need ideas to appear. I'll rummage through my boxes of beads and eventually get inspired. One thing I think I need to do is experiment with colors - I sort my beads by their colors and tend to stay rather within one color scheme, so it may be time to mix things up a bit.

In the meantime, I will probably go back to the hexagonal bead design for two or three more necklace lanyards, I still have some colors I haven't done yet. I've also got some semi-precious gemstone beads I want to work with, too. I'll need to spend some time tidying up my workspace this weekend. It's gotten a bit cluttered and instead of designing, I get distracted by the mess.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf