Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Tidbit - Home from the Con!

I got back last night and was so tired from driving home that I just couldn't manage to post. I have some more pictures from the rest of Los Con that I will post this week. I was busy enough to not have time to do any live blogging, and after each day's work I was rather too exhausted to think!

It was a fabulous convention with wonderful people. I hope to be invited back for next year - it's a juried dealer's room, so I have to be selected. I wish I had more time this morning to post, but I have to get ready for work. Just wanted to let you know that I'm back and will be posting on the usual daily schedule until the Christmas holiday when I may be traveling again and posting may be irregular then.

Until tomorrow!

Dawno

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf