Friday, March 5, 2010
- Name: Dawno
- Location: Altadena, California, United States
Here's where I post new jewelry, experiments with new materials and techniques, or talk about conventions I've been to. I might talk about brick and mortar stores or online shops where I've bought fun stuff, give an occasional review and also some ramblings about the progress (or lack of it) towards turning a hobby into a part-time business.
- Just A Tish
- A Bead A Day
- Craft Dinner
- Deez News
- "Honor Your Inner Magpie" Jewelry Artisan elisem's Live Journal
- The Crafty Princess Diaries
- Art Bead Scene
- Creative Tips
- Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
- Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
- Cindy Gimbrone, The Lampwork Diva
- Lori Anderson's Pretty Things
- Sha-sha Handcrafted Jewelry Blog
- Shoozles at Wear Your Art
- Silver Parrot
- SmuTopia, Behind the Scenes at a Funky Handmade Jewelry Business
- Accessories Susan (vintage style supplies)
- Beadology, Huntington Beach, CA
- D & I Beads
- Dry Gulch Beads & Jewelry
- Fire Mountain Gems
- Global Beads, Mountain View, CA
- Great Craft Works
- Michael's (store locator link)
- Shipwreck Beads
- Steam Punk Supply
- Using Up the Stash #7 - Spring Time
- Taking a Sick Day, Checking Out the Contests
- Rings & Things Goodies - Memory Jewelry
- Using Up the Stash #6 Black Diamond Glass Beads wi...
- Weekly Wanderings Around the Beadosphere
- Commission Piece
- Color Challenge!
- Using Up the Stash #5 with Bonus Rings & Things Go...
- Rings & Things Blog Partner Goodies Are Here!
Dawno's Bead (& more) Suppliers
See more of my stuff (and other photos, too) at Flickr