Thursday, July 31, 2008

Raindrops On A Wire

I have made quite a few clear or frosted glass lanyards. I love the look and how they go with anything. I'd made one a few weeks ago, wore it to work one day and forgot to photograph it. Tonight I got it photographed and listed on Etsy. It's 30" long - a good length for a badge or eyeglass lanyard, but it's a bit heavy for eyeglasses, unfortunately. It does look really good as a necklace, though.



The main challenge I have with the clear glass pieces is getting good photographs - it's a bit hard to really see the design well. It looks lovely when worn - so it needs to be seen draped, but my bust display is white and the glass just does not show up against it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf