Weekly Wanderings Around the Beadosphere
- Just A Tish has given us some lovelies to admire this week! Three consignment & special order necklaces, flower inspired picks from Artbeads, and a post about a new source of Tiffany stone - what a gorgeous mineral that one is!
- A Bead a Day featured coral cubes, snack cakes, a lovely briolette bead, and much more. As usual, you should check every day to see what she's found and to enjoy her bright and positive outlook.
- Janeen looks like she found some great buys at the Northwest Bead Society Bead Bazaar
- Melanie from Earthenwood Studios shows how she used the Rings & Things challenge pieces from the July set of connectors.
- Margot gives a tutorial for bangle bracelets, and shares a beautiful black & white necklace featuring Lucite from The Beadin' Path - but the real beauty of the post isn't the necklace, it's what Margot says. Don't miss her Saturday post, either - it's just as much of a compelling read as the one before it.
- While I love the eye candy she featured on Friday (those shell beads!) Silver Parrot's Rings & Things challenge post also caught my attention - great selection, now I can't wait to see what she's going to make!
- For the Love of Beads shares her fun pictures of the Rings & Things Minneapolis Bead Tour stop.
- Davinia at Deez News shows off this really cool mixed media piece.
- Willow Walker bravely posts a picture of her studio 'before' her big fall cleanup. I am not so brave - and her workshop looks positively tidy compared to the mess I've been working through all weekend! She also shares what her show booth looks like - make sure to scroll down to see the pendant display - I really *love* it, and you'll be surprised when you read how it came about! Speaking of shows, which = sales, I'm excitedly looking forward to some really lovely new pieces of jewelry I ordered from her Art Fire shop the other day. There's one other piece I'm in love with, just need to save up some before I grab it.
- Artbeads features a customer creation by Jeannie Dukic, Q&A with Bailey Beader, and their Awareness Items sale this week.
- At the Rings & Things blog we get info on an upcoming bead cruise, gives us a look at an interesting project: resin belt buckles, and the R&T staff trying out Image Transfer Solution at Rings & Things HQ.
- This week Sara at the Soft Flex Girl blog has shared about the Best Beads Show, a video featuring Lewis Wilson, new Jamie Hogsett pieces, Cynthia Markson's story of how a winning lotto ticket helped her start her jewelry business, and news that you can get printable projects from Soft Flex.
- The Beadin' Path's Dara gives us some great bead tips this week.
Well, that's it for today's wanderings - see you tomorrow for Monday Miscellany. I have a Beadin' Path design partner necklace to show featuring their new glass River Rocks, *plus* I'll finally be able to share pictures of that Step by Step Beads Colorworks design contest finalist necklace I made, so I do hope you'll stop by.