Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Miscellany - Last Day of BayCon

Last day of BayCon. Will post more later today, but didn't want to miss a "regular" post - keeping good habits is important. One of the wonderful people I get to see at the convention is Gayle. She does lovely polymer clay work and shared some pieces with me today. She gave me a beautiful pendant a few years back and now I have matching pieces to make into earrings! I'll show you the whole set when I have a chance to photograph them.

She has also shared some great tips about polyclay and I plan to pick her brain for more - and maybe even ask if we might get together and try some stuff. I learn really well by doing things with people, plus it's just more fun! I have this idea for some canes I want to make and she's already given me a couple hints I'm looking forward to trying.

Also, the two pictures I tried to take of my table the day I forgot to put my memory card in the camera? They came out very blurry, so no joy there. I'll see if I can get a better picture tomorrow before I pack up.

I'll be back later - hope you will too!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf