Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

The USPS delivered some great stuff today!

I've got some other charoite (lower right hand corner above) and am looking forward to using the different pieces in something, the ones from Lima Beads are really lovely - haven't quite decided the design. I'm crazy about the faceted citrine ovals (upper left corner) and 'mango dancing drops' freshwater pearls (second from left bottom). The fun thing about Lima Beads Fresh Picks is how other folk can leave comments and you can post a picture of your finished design right on the same page. As I mentioned, I'm thinking about a 'tropical sunset' multi-strand necklace with many of the beads in that pick.

Along with a few lovelies from Artbeads - Swarovski Aquamarine checkerboard & twist and Red Magma twist sew-ons. These I'm thinking about in a chain necklace interspersing the Swarovski's between the links. Not the two colors together, mind you, one necklace in Aquamarine with silver and one pairing the other Red Magma beads I have with the new twists and gunmetal chain.

Then from Auntie's Beads, who were giving a Twitterific deal (and as a Beader's Advantage member I automatically get 10% off, too), I grabbed some Mocca Swarovski briolettes, copper beadcaps and wired rings.

Finally, from The Beadin' Path I nabbed some vintage Swarovski "sunshine" in light topaz and Indian sapphire, plus vintage copper coated steel twisted curb chain and copper neckwires.

I talked about all of these stores and more on Saturday, too. If you missed it, I hope you'll go back and check it out.

Progress on tiding up the workroom - slow. Still can't sit in my chair or use the table, but I'm starting to find the floor again...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf