Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bingle-y Bangle-y!

I have a show coming up at the end of the month and I'm busily working on expanding my inventory. I've been inspired by some wrapped pieces I've seen around the 'net and thought I'd create some simple bangles with memory wire and Czech druk beads. I'm really enjoying the process of making these - it's rather relaxing. 

My goal is to have these in a wide assortment of colors, do some duplicates for mixing and matching in stacks. The bracelets aren't completely slip on like most bangle bracelets, first off they're oval so the clasp side doesn't slide around to the top of the wrist, then I put a clasp and small length of chain so these will fit wrists of many sizes.




What do you think?

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Charis Designs said...

Are these made of memory wire or just regular wire? They're lovely!

March 17, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you! It's memory wire - I use the oval shaped wire so the bangles won't slide around leaving the clasp at the top of the wrist.

March 17, 2012 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf