Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Haven't Dropped Off the Planet, But...

I'm moving! My husband has gotten a job in another city, down in the L.A. area. I've just returned from finding us a very nice townhouse and we move in (sans furniture, for now) this weekend. Stayed with my dad while I was looking. The drive from here to there (plus the driving around in L.A.) and back put nearly 900 miles on the odometer.

I've almost finished packing up the bead workroom/office, and my husband has gotten through a lot of the the other stuff, but there's still tons to do. Once we're settled I'll be getting back to making new stuff and posting about it. Until then, I'll probably be a very infrequent poster.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf