Saturday, May 11, 2019

The "Finished Up Friday" Challenge

Each week the creative group on the B'sue Boutique's Facebook page posts the work they finished up that week. It's called Finished Up Fridays but we get until Saturday as a concession to those of us with day jobs during the week. Here's what I posted today - some of it might look familiar from the Work Table Wednesday.


I finally finished the winged filigree piece and the clockwork pendant on the lower right is still in the maybe/maybe not stage as far as the necklace goes.  The cat cameo with the copper bow and kitty charm is probably my favorite piece this week. I had to use copper paint on the cameo, it comes in that Wedgewood blue with white and I just didn't like how it looked. I'm pretty happy with the copper color. Will need to seal it tomorrow after the paint has had 24 hrs to set.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf