Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gearing Up for Fall with an Onyx and Dark Amber Shell Combo

Just finished a 32" piece using 4mm black onyx and 6mm amber shell beads with tiny gold plated metal seed bead spacers. It's designed (and shown here as the inside necklace) to be a complementary eyeglass lanyard/leash for the necklace lanyard I made while I was in Denver. I'll do another complementary piece or two until the beads run out.



I may hold it out from Etsy to be one of my LosCon pieces - that is if I actually get confirmed. Still haven't heard. I've gone from being hesitant to hopeful - I'll be disappointed if they didn't have any spaces left by the time I sent in my application.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf