Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mile High Beading

Just because I'm away from home doesn't mean I stop beading. I came in a day early for the Science Fiction Worldcon in Denver, Colorado - called Denvention 3. I got settled in my hotel and then started checking out the local bead store locations on Google. Found a few that I didn't want to drive to just then, so I went to a nearby Michael's and got some ceramic beads, black glass coin beads, gold plated spacer beads and some polished shell beads and made this:



detail:



and here I am lounging at the convention center with my two dear friends (I'm the silly one in the center with the ears). We're all wearing my beaded lanyards, too *grin*.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf