Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Have the Blues Today

Not in the sense that I'm sad, but that I've only been working on pieces in blue today. I posted the blue lace agate necklace yesterday, today I made matching earrings and a bracelet.


I also finished a piece with sodalite (in the middle below) and am nearly done with another (at the bottom), but I paused that one with about 10 inches to go to do another blue lace agate piece which is almost at the half way point.



Tomorrow I have to pack for a trip to Denver - the Worldcon of SF is there from the 6th through the 10th and I'm very excited to be going. I plan to take along a number of my lanyards to wear and share. Who knows, maybe I'll sell a couple, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!

August 4, 2008 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you! I'm so happy you left a comment - I was wondering if anyone ever stopped by :-)

August 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf