Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Blogiversary to Dawno's!

I missed my blogiversary - even though I'd started this post and scheduled it, I never took it out of draft status. Oh well.

On April 19, 2008 I made my first post here. For a while I was very active and ran a lot of 'special' posts. Eventually the day job, and other circumstances, slowed me down to where I am today, which is an occasional post, especially about special events or days, like today!

Hard to believe I've been at this for over 4 years now. I love making jewelry and exploring new ways to express my creativity. Thanks for dropping by now and then to share the journey!
Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Congrats to you, Dawno. Wishing you many more years of interesting things to blog about.

April 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you Hilary! I'm putting up a step by step, with photos tomorrow, hope that's interesting.

April 26, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Davinia said...

Hi Dawn, Congrats, You started blogging a month before me and were one of my first followers. Where have the past 4 years gone? Miss your blog and all your lovely jewellery, hope to see many more blog post in the future.

April 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you Davinia! You were one of the first blogs I followed, too! It is amazing how these 4 years have flown. I so appreciate that you miss my blathering, I am trying to get back my inspiration, both for this and making new stuff, keep your fingers crossed!

April 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf