Saturday, May 19, 2012

Getting Ready for BayCon 2012

Well, it's less than a week away now and I'm so excited to be going back to BayCon for the 5th time. I look forward to visiting with the other vendors and seeing repeat (as well as new!) customers. If you are in the San Francisco Bay area over Memorial Weekend (including Memorial Day) drop by - we're in the Santa Clara Convention Center/Hyatt and it's a lot of fun.

Here are a couple new pieces to give you a little sample of what to expect:

From Left: Faux Ivory Rose and Petal beads with Swarovski
Copper and Silver circles
Vintage Faux Carved Coral,  Coral Glass, Swarovski and TierraCast Gold Plated Lead Free Pewter 
I particularly love the Faux Ivory petal beads from The Beadin' Path, they were part of a recent bead of the month shipment and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them the minute I opened my package.

Well, it's back to work - have another fun piece featuring Beadin' Path beads, copper and amethyst to finish up!
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf