Saturday, May 18, 2019


I try to get out to the studio after work since the sun is still up when I get home these days. Wednesday I played around with a few ideas and posted them to the creative group's WTW Pinterest board and in Facebook.  I finished up a few pieces from the 5/8 WTW that I shared a few posts ago, the gear pendant was re-worked a bit and the red bow with cat charm is done. I also finished both pairs of earrings in the lower right and have the clock face and Blue Willow birds nearly done but not photographed. The copper chain is proving a bit challenging but I will probably finish it tomorrow.

moved the gears up the necklace and put triple strand of chain in the middle
took some steel wool to the cat and bow to bring out highlights


Come see my collection at WhedonCon (June 7-9 LAX Hilton) which will have a lot of these plus other fun designs for cosplay and fandom.




Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf