Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Turquoise with a Decorative Clasp

Hi again! Today I finished a new piece featuring turquoise and ceramic with ornate brass spacers. As I was trying to decide what clasp to use it occurred to me to try something different. I grabbed a large brass filigree piece and stacked a circular piece and a patinaed butterfly filigree to it. Then I added some Swarovski crystals. The lobster claw closes on the loop end of the filigree.



I will try to get a good picture of that purple set I spoke about yesterday and share it soon. Meanwhile, I leave on Thursday morning, so I have about a day and a half left to make some new pieces then it's time to pack everything into bins and duffles, load up the car and head north.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf