Saturday, July 6, 2019

Time to start catching up from my last post! Amazed that it's been over a month - the time has really flown past!

WhedonCon was a lot of fun and the booth looked great. I had a fabulous corner spot that gave me a lot of area for the customer. I had space for three tables!


The last post here was a Wednesday work table at the end of May and I didn't find the time to post again afterwards. So as a reminder, here's the worktable:

Here are some of the finished pieces from that table:

Added porcelain roses and faux pearls for extra contrast
Swarovski crystals and matching chocolate brass bows
The worktable only showed one set but I made these and several more. The design uses Swarovski cube beads, "squaredelle" rhinestone spacers and a combination of beadcaps joined together to form the balloon shapes.
This one I just needed to add chain.
I puzzled over how to connect the pendant to the chain and
remembered the cool connector piece but didn't want boring jump-rings
so I used antique copper wire to wrap the two pieces together.
I think it adds a really special touch,

Last one - I finished the bead wraps using matte gold 'buckwheat' beads, seed beads, Swarovski and Czech glass for the necklace. Simply attached that and added a clasp. It was nearly complete when I posted the WTW.



There are a couple pieces on that table I'm still working on - hope to post them soon, so do come back and visit!
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf