Monday, August 13, 2012

Would You Like to See More of My Work? Maybe Some Tutorials?

I'm trying to get to the back of the new studio through the stacks of boxes! Until I can do that, I'm not able to work on new pieces or do tutorials like I want to. I am really looking forward to blogging every day again and getting back into the conversation with you!


The boxes are mostly books. This picture only gives you a hint of what I'm up against - the studio is a converted garage and it's full of these bins and boxes from front to back and side to side!

In order to clear out the books, I've opened an Amazon bookstore, Dawno's Books. So, if you'd like to pay paperback prices (most are $3 + shipping) for hardback first editions in like new condition, please shop at my store! I have nearly 60 items up as of right now, adding more each day!

So far I haven't put any of my beading, polyclay or other crafts books up, but I may do that soon. Please bookmark the link and check back often!
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Bead Artists who Blog
Powered By Ringsurf